Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Set Up

Okay so I know that I haven't been updating frequently. That's more or less because I haven't been able to figure out what it is I want to write about. Sure, I could start writing about my day or what's going on in my life or my views on politics or pop culture or any other type of subject that most blogs already cover. I mean yeah, I'll get around to that stuff eventually. Maybe soon. I was going to do something about traffic in Illinois but I gave up on that because it just turned into one long post that most game chats censor with symbols like '$', '@', '!', '&', and '%'. So I just sort of deleted it, although it probably would have been fun to just open up a link and see that. I got a good laugh out of the preview myself. But once again, deleted it. Then I moved on to trying to just ramble on and on about myself into more detail than my first blog entry. It got to about a little over one in the morning and I decided it just wasn't worth it to continue and scrapped. I'll more than likely do it again but it'll look different. Not that, you know, you've seen the original, but it'll be different.

So I move on to this post and I think I've decided on at least some sort of schedule that looks something like this: Sunday - Friday, Random Entries; Saturday, Either write a random story, make a random comic, or take the day off. (I can tell you which one will probably come first). Pretty simple looking outline right there, right? Wrong. Or right. Depends on how I'm feeling and the general consensus seems to be: Lazy. I'm getting better, though. So I've just kind of given myself some ideas. Things like writing about hobbies, or interests, or doing movie and game reviews, or book reviews or whatever. You know, just some easy going, simple reading in my own unique fashion. So here are some of the ideas:

Movies - Star Wars Double Super Remastered Edited Trilogy (Soon to be in 3D!); Lord of the Rings Trilogy; 300; Anything and Everything by Mel Brooks; Any of the Monty Python Movies (And I'll throw in the show as well!); The Patriot; Inglourious Basterds; Inception; Star Trek (The newest!); The Matrix Trilogy;    There's probably more I'll think of but I'm drawing a blank right now. Don't worry. But these ones are the ones that come first.

Games - Halo 3, ODST, Reach; The Lord of the Rings games; The Total War series; Deadliest Warrior (The Game!); Kingdom for Keflings; Animal Crossing; Wii Sports; Wii Sports Resort; the EA Sports games I own; Red Dead Redemption; GTA IV; Sims 3; Sims 2; maybe Sims 1; World of Warcraft; The Saboteur; Smackdown vs Raw series; Assassin's Creed; Rock Band series; Guitar Hero (I have to to be fair...);
Like before, I'm probably forgetting some really important games but I don't feel like getting up and checking the stack.

TV Shows - Deadliest Warrior (The Show!); The Daily Show; The Colbert Report; South Park; Tosh.0; Saturday Night Live; MADtv; Ed Edd n Eddy; Courage the Cowardly Dog; The Big Bang Theory; Scrubs; The Soup ('s on, Friday at 10); Futurama; The Simpsons; The Office (The US version);
Not much else I can think of. My tv show choices don't really expand past this.

Music - The Beatles (I see a number of posts about them); Ska; Metal; Classic Rock/Rock; Alternative Rock; Heavy Metal; Death/Black Metal; Rap; Hip-Hop; Pop;
There will be a lot of criticism and a lot of praise. Be prepared.

Books - Lord of the Rings; Harry Potter; The Redwall series; The Inheritance Trilogy (I mean...Quadrilogy); Artemis Fowl;
Well I'm just lazy as hell on this one because I can't really remember many of the books I used to read. Oh well. They'll appear later.

Hobbies/Interests/Guilty Pleasures - I'll just put these up when the time comes. You don't need to know now.

So yeah. Thats about all I've got right now. I'll probably just randomly update with something outside of these when I feel like it. Stuff about me or how I'm feeling. You know, the usual blog stuff. I'll try to stay away from the politics, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment